Hello!

Hi Guys,

My name is Sami. I'm a 21 year old English student from Belfast, N.Ireland. I have started this baking blog because I am known amongst my family and friends as 'The Cupcake Queen' because I am absolutely obsessed with cupcakes. I have finally decided to start my own baking blog to show my baking adventures and hopefully learn and progress my amateur baking skills into something better.

I have gotten a Cupcake Recipe book called Love Bakery; Cupcakes from the Heart by Samantha Blears. I'm going to use this book as a template for my recipes and try and bake every single recipe in that book throughout the year and in doing so - will document the process on this blog.

I hope you will follow me on my baking adventures and get to enjoy at least one of the scrumptious cupcakes that I will bake this year.

Prepare for my first post - which ironically - isn't actually a cupcake. But ah what the hey!

Sami
xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment